Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Table Ideas

I found 2 cute, and super easy ways to spruce up our Thanksgiving table on Thursday, and both will involve my kiddos!  The kids will be helping me assemble these cute little gobblers tomorrow.  They will serve as a cute decoration, and then dessert for anyone who eats well.  (Luckily turkey is very popular in my house, so eating won't be a chore for this meal!)  A very easy decoration/dessert with oreo cookies...who can beat that?

Then, I found these FREE printable place cards in my inbox today.  I'm going to print up a couple, and let my kindergartener fill out everyone's names as oppossed to printing them.  Can't beat free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!