Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I mentioned awhile back that I had felt challenged to use my time as a stay at home mom to help our family live more frugally. For our family this has meant large cutbacks in our grocery budget, and just being more creative with where we spend, and 'deal hunting' in general.

Some of the deals I'll post will be things that I will find, most will be things that are shared through a network of wonderful woman who are also trying to make the most of their families income.

Check back often, subscribe for updates, and make sure to bookmark links. These things will help you get your journey started to being a more 'saving savy' person!

Join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!