Monday, December 28, 2009

Juicy Juice at Publix ~ $.99 for 2


I plan on posting a full listing of Publix deals for the coming week, the ad changes every Thursday.

But for now...I'm off to get some free antibiotics for my 3 year olds ear infection.  Did you know certain medicines are FREE at Publix.  The list of FREE medications can be found HERE. And thought I'd check out to see if there were any deals that should not be passed up. 

And as always, there was!  Juicy Juice is a great deal at Publix this week until Wednesday.

Juicy Juice BOGO : $2.99
$1/2 manufacturer HERE
$1/2 Target HERE
Final Price = $.99 for 2 - 8 pack juice boxes of Juicy Juice!!!
Edited to correct: it is for the juice boxes, not the bottles this week!

*Publix accepts one manufacturer coupon, and one store coupon on there items.  Double check with your Publix to make sure they accept Target store coupons; mine does!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!