Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winn-Dixie Meal Deal $11.58




While doing my grocery shopping yesterday, I picked up a flyer near the register at Winn-Dixie that caught my attention.

From 12/30-1/05 you can:

 BUY 2 Tombstone Pizzas : $11.58/2

and they'll give you FREE:
-box of Winn-Dixie garlic bread sticks
-box of Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
-2 liter of a Coke product
-Container of Breyers Ice cream

= Dinner & Dessert for 4 at a cost of $11.58

*The 12/6 S.S. (smartsaver) has a coupon for $.75/1 farm rich product, however, I can not confirm whether or not Winn-Dixie will allow you to use a coupon on an item that is already free.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!