Sunday, January 10, 2010

1/10 Publix ~ Better Deals

Well...sometimes it happens.  I do my grocery shopping, and then an even better deal pops up for something I've already purchased.  YOU may be able to take advantage of this:  Publix Healthy Savings Ad has some new Publix coupons.  This ad came in the Sunday paper today, and should also be available near the entrance at your local store. Remember you can stack one store coupon, with one manufacturer coupon when shopping at Publix.

Cascadian Farms Frozen Veggies- 2/$4.00
$2/3 -in Publix Healthy Savings Flyer
$1/1 HERE (print 2, or if you have 2 different computers-print 4)
Final: 4/$2-$4 (depending if you can print 2 or 4 coupons)

Gortons Frozen Fish - $5.49
$1/2 - Publix Healthy Savings Flyer
$1/1 - HERE (print 2)
Final: $2.49/2 -or- $1.24/box

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!