Friday, February 26, 2010

Around town this weekend...

Around Town~
I'm going to try and offer a new series of posts' on Fridays, that will include ideas for FREE or CHEAP things for you to do with your family/children. Most of these are nationwide opportunities, although all are things I KNOW are available in the Central Florida area.  If you are in the Orlando area, and have things I can add onto my list you can email me at savingbythecartful@gmail.com, or comment on this post! 

Is it a car, or a robot?  Build your FREE Lowebot, Saturday, Feb. 27th, at 10am.  Go to Lowes Build and Grow for more information, to find a participating store, and to register!

Lakeshore Learning is offering a FREE craft for kids.  Saturday, Feb. 27th, from 11-3:00, your child can make a bookmark in the store.  Visit LakeShore Learning for more information, and to find the store closest to you.  Some Orlando area locations also offer FREE crafts for kids on Sundays!



Can't for the life of me figure out how to get a better picture.  I'm working from the laptop and still figuring things out!  SORRY! 
Anyway, this Saturday, from 10am-1pm, Michaels is offering a Make it and Take It Molecule Project.  Kids will use the Periodic Table, and Crayolas Model Magic, to create 3-D molecule models.  Offer good while supplies last.  Visit Michaels for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!