Saturday, February 27, 2010

Email Updates

If you are a regular reader, or just stopping by for the first time; WELCOME, I am so glad you stopped by to find some new ways to save!

Don't ever miss one of the posts at Saving by the Cartful.  You can sign up for Email Updates.  These are mailed out daily (not each time I post), and will show you the highlights from the day, to keep you updated!

And as always...I LOVE comments!!! 

You can also sign up for post updates and comment updates through an RSS feed if that is more convenient for you.  The link is on the right sidebar!

*There will be some minor changes coming to the blog soon, which should help make it a little easier to navigate, as well as give some additional information to anyone just start out in the world of couponing, and deal shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!