Friday, February 19, 2010

Publix Trip ~ 2/19

This was my best trip to Publix yet!!!  I'm doing a happy dance!
Spent: $3.91
Saved: $46.69
92% SAVINGS!!!
(+ a sweet lil' man that you can't pick up at the store!)

Here's what I got:
General Mills Cereal x 2: used BOGO coupon I've been holding onto
Nature Valley Granola Bars
Pillsbury Rolls x 3
Green Giant Veggies x 4
Classico Pasta Sauce x 2
Wish Bone Salad Dressing x 2
Mueller Pasta x 4
Progresso Soup x 4
Knox Gelatin : used $4/1 coupon 1/24 RP

coupon match ups worth mentioning:
*the gelatin only cost $1.39 so I earned $2.61 for buying it
*I used a $5 off 10 general mills items from the Albertsons ad this past Wednesday
*I used a $5/$30 purchase from a Publix mailer I also received this week

You can view the rest of the coupon match-ups HERE!

I was going to pass on Publix this week, since we don't need much, and I'm on a self-proclaimed hiatus from buying chicken until we use up what we've got, but I couldn't pass with the great coupons I had.  I don't believe the Albertsons coupons come in the regular flyer; only the one in the Wednesday paper.  Might be worth picking one up if you aren't a subscriber!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!