Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Target Bonus Packs on 50% off Clearance!


If you visit Target regularly, you have surely noticed the 'bonus packs' that they have once or twice a year.
Well...these bonus packs were 50% off at the Target on Goldenrod and University (in the Orlando area), when I went today.  There were some bonus packs not included, which was totally random.

**I picked up:
3 pack of Up & Up Gallon Size Freezer Bags- $2.48 (reg. $4.99)
30 Pack Classic Potato Chips (lunch box size bags) - $4.24 (reg. $8.49)

I was in a hurry, but I noticed, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, sharpie markers, cheerios, and quaker snacks still left.  I WISH I would have had my coupons!  Check out my post HERE on some other deals at Target if you are going to make a trip.  Remember different stores mark down at different times, so you might want to call ahead to see what mark downs have been done at your store, before you make a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!