Monday, March 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday ~ March 22nd

I am recovering from a busy weekend of EATING!  It was my husbands birthday yesterday, and since I do believe the way to a man's heart is through is stomach, he WE ate WELL!  Breakfast in bed, buffalo chicken legs, chocolate covered strawberries, pot roast, snicker bar cake!  WHEW!  This week is going to be a little bit lower key!
Here's what we're going to be eating:

Monday: Chicken Tettrazini (freezer)/Salad/Honey Rolls


Wednesday: Spaghetti/Meatballs (freezer)/Garlic Knots (freezer)


Friday: Ham/Mac n Cheese

Saturday: Leftover Buffet

Sunday: Chicken Cordon Bleu (freezer)

*Alot of our meals this week are coming from my last Freezer Cooking Day stock up.  Jason will be out of town, so I want to cut my time in the kitchen down as much as possible, so I can be more hands-on with the kids!  This is one of the HUGE benefits of Freezer Cooking Day.  You can read more about it HERE.

And feel free to visit OrgJunkie every Monday for more weekly menu plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!