Saturday, March 6, 2010

Publix Trip 3/6



Spent: $68.53
Saved: $80.54
53% SAVINGS!
*this is a lower savings percentage than I normally have, but I am trying to add more organic snacks, juices into my shopping trips, and into the kids meals, so I anticipate my % will be a little lower, since these types of foods are more pricey!*


You can view my post with coupon match-ups HERE.
*I also used a $5/$50 Albertsons coupon, as well as 2-$1/1 Sundown Coupons, 1-$6/2 Sundown coupon-Publix Green Advantage Flyer, 2-$.70/1 Froot Loops Blinkie coupons, $.75/1 manu. coupon taped to Cheez-it box, $2/2 Kraft Cheese blinkie
(I scored additional savings on this trip, by keeping my eyes peeled for extra coupons while I shopped...make sure you are always on the lookout!)

Here's what I bought:
Baby Spinach, Baby Romaine, Strawberries, White Wheat Bread, Dannon Yogurt, Tomato, Bananas, Baby Carrots, Kids Multivitamins, Sundown Vitamins, Hormel Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Organic Honest Kids Juice Boxes, Quacker Rice Cakes, Publix Rice Cakes, Rice a Roni x 2, Pasta a Roni x 2, Ball Park Beef Franks, Golden Delicious Apples, Quaker Raspberry Mocha Bars x 2, Hillshire Farm Salami, Publix Ham, Red Baron Pizza x 2, Quaker Chewy Granola Bars x 2, Orville Redenbacher Popcorn x 2, Aunt Jemima Syrup x 2, Cheez-it x 2, Kraft Shredded Cheese x 2, Kelloggs Mini-Wheats x2, Kellogg Rice Krispies, Kelloggs Froot Loops x2, Oscar Mayer Lunchables x3, Pita Bread x2, Kettle Potato Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!