Monday, November 23, 2009

FREE Christmas Cards

I'm doing a celebratory dance.  My 100 free Christmas cards arrived.  They are AWESOME; can't beat FREE.  Here is my original post on the deal; you can also read updates here from the person who offered the freebies for mom code.  The deal is apparently changing due to the high demand.  HELLO?  They didn't anticipate there would be loads of people wanting free cards?  Looks like you now have to pay $3-$4 for shipping, but still a great deal.  I know one of the codes ends Nov. 30th, and the other I'm not sure on.  If this is a deal you are interested in taking advantage of, you need to very quickly, or you will miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!