Saturday, January 16, 2010

50% off Clearance Old Navy + Coupons

You may have seen my post yesterday about the clearance at Old Navy, now being an additional 50% off!  I neglected (by accident), to remind you to print your coupons from Old Navy Weekly before you go, because you can use those in addition to the additional 50% off.

-Go to Old Navy Weekly
-10% off total purchase: move the green headband from the blond to the brunette
-$10 off $50 purchase: move the blue shirt in front of the green tank top

There were others, but they are no longer available.  I believe you can only print one coupon, so print whichever you want the most, to make sure you aren't disappointed.

I was told the sale runs through Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!