Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CVS~ What I got for $.52


CVS
Spent $.52
Saved $25.12

4 bags of Stacys Pita Chips
4 -4pack boxes Pepsi Products

Used:
2-CVS coupons $1/1 Stacys from CVS coupon insert near the newspapers
2-$1/1 Stacys Manufacturer HERE
2-$1/1 CVS printable HERE
*Remember CVS accepts 1 manufacturer as well as 1 store coupon per item.  SO, for 2 of the bags of Stacys, I was able to 'stack' and use 2 coupons, and for the other 2 I used 1 single coupon.

My total was $20.52
Minus           $ 6.00 in coupons
Minus           $14.00 in EB's that I already had from a previous week
=$.52 oop (out of pocket)

PLUS~I earned back a $10 EB that I'm saving to use on my next trip.  I LOVE CVS deals, read more about this specific deal 'Earn $10 EB wyb (when you buy), $20 worth of Pepsico products on my post HERE.  I think I need to plan a get together now to use up my chips n soda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!