You check out my post HERE for a list of the recipes I'll be using. Here is what I 'think' my day is going to look like.
The best Freezer Days are well-planned out! I made my recipe list, made my master ingredient list, did my shopping, and now I have my recipes pulled, and ready to go, along with the sequence that I'm going to follow to try to maximize my time.
Bradys motto for the day: 'Can we do it?' 'YES WE CAN!!!'
Sunday: chicken thighs already going in the slow cooker
- chuck roast in slow cooker
- make dough for garlic knots (leave to rise)
- make batter and start cooking whole wheat waffles
- prepare and cook banana bread x 2 - then freeze
- brown ground beef
- brown ground turkey - then freeze
- Stop for picnic lunch outside, and some time to play
- Chop veggies, onion/green pepper/celery/carrots
- Shred Chedder cheese blocks
- Assemble Chimichangas -then freeze
- Knot up the Garlic Knot Dough, bake- then freeze
- Marinate Chicken Breasts -then freeze
- Shred cooked chicken from Sunday
- Assemble Chicken Ziti -then freeze
- Assemble Chicken Tettrazini -then freeze
- Assemble Corn Dog Muffins- cook- then freeze
-Clean up, and RELAX, hopefully my month of cooking will be drastically cut down by the effort I'm putting in! I will post pictures at the very least, a before and after, so make sure to check back for those!