Friday, January 29, 2010

Grocery Photo Op

For those of you who have become accustomed to viewing all the groceries I 'lug' into the house each week; you'll be waiting (in suspense I know!!!) until tomorrow!  I am too beat to upload and post tonight; it was a HUGE shopping trip, as I picked up items for this week as well as necessary items for the Freezer Cooking Day I'm having on Monday.  I still managed to save more $ than what I spent; I love Publix!  Can I get an AMEN??!

Jason is participating in a 5k tomorrow, and both Kelsea and Brady will participate in a kids fun run; so you can check for my Grocery Photo Op sometime after the festivities in the morning!  In the mean time, you can check out my post HERE about the Freezer Cooking Day I'm doing on Monday, and see if it gets any wheels turning in your head!  I promise its well worth the effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!