Friday, February 5, 2010

Coupon for a FREE dozen Eggs!!!

Whew!  This is still working, I thought I may have missed out, since its already 5:10pm EST!  Become a fan on facebook, of the Incredible, Edible Egg, and get a coupon for a FREE dozen eggs, when you buy a dozen!

Go to Incredible Edible Egg HERE to register as a facebook fan, and then you will be connected to the page to enter your name, and email address!
This offer is valid, today, FRIDAY, only!


Update: My coupon came within 2 minutes, but went to my junk email folder, so make sure to watch for yours, it should come pretty quick, and you don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!