Friday, February 26, 2010

Swagbuck Alert



There is another swagbuck available!  You ARE a subscriber to the newsletter right?  Anytime you are visiting Saving by the Cartful, you can check to see if there's a swagbuck floating around out there.  Head to the right side bar where the widget is permanently placed, and click, 'SwagCodes,' then 'Check if theres a Swag Code.'  If there is one available it will tell you where to look, or at least give a hint!

*And if you notice there is one, and I haven't posted, feel free to email me, so we can give everyone a heads up!

* If you aren't familiar with SwagBucks, you can read my post explaining it HERE.  Or if you are FINALLY ready to sign up, you can head HERE.  You will get 30 swagbucks for signing up under my link, and then I will earn swagbucks (only up to a pre-set limit), when you win for searching!  I appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!