Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 11 ~ Meal Plan Monday

Here is what we'll be eating this week.  You saw what I bought a couple days ago, but remember, I 'stock' up ahead of time when things are on sale, so the majority of things we are going to eat where purchased before I went shopping.
You can read the first, and second installment where I explain this more in depth if you missed it.
I'll try to add links throughout the week, if I can remember where I found everything!

Monday: Chicken Parmesan/Garlic Knots/Salad
Tuesday: Kielbasa n Rice/Broccoli
Wednesday: Meatloaf/Homemade Mashed Potatoes/String Beans
Thursday: Chimichangas/Tomato-Cucumber Salad
Friday: Breakfast Sausage Cassarole/Bacon/Fruit
Saturday: Leftovers or Cowboy Cassarole 'n' Honey Rolls
Sunday: Lasagne/Garlic Knots/Carnegie Deli Cheesecake (courtesy of Omaha Steaks gift certificate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!