Monday, March 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I'm pausing from my Freezer Cooking Day, to bring you our Meal Plan for the week.  You can subscribe to my updates via twitter, so you always know what's going on around here!  And as always, you can visit OrgJunkie to see more Meal Plans every Monday.


Monday: Chicken Fingers/Mac N Cheese

Tuesday: Cowboy Cassarole/ Drop Biscuits (dough in freezer)

Wednesday: Grilled Shrimp Tacos, Jasmine Rice

Thursday: Ground Turkey Spaghetti/ Garlic Knots (freezer)

Friday: Chicken Cordon Bleu (freezer)

Saturday: Homemade Pizza

Sunday: Chicken Ziti (freezer) -I am desperately trying to find where I got this recipe from, and I will update if I am able to locate it, its FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!