Monday, January 4, 2010

Shopping Trip & Meal Plan Monday ~ 1/3

Here's what I bought this week:



And what I spent out of pocket after coupons, and Extra Bucks:

Winn-Dixie : $11.58
                 -Read about the Pizza, mozzarella sticks, garlic bread, ice cream, soda deal
                  HERE This deal EXPIRES 1/5/10-Tuesday!!!

Walgreens:  $2.48  & Earned $2 RR  (register rewards)
                  2- 25 count boxes Electrosol Finish

CVS:          $1.11  & Earned $13 EB (extra bucks)
                  12 pack Irish Spring Soap, 3 can Oust Spray, 1 GE Energy Eff. Light Bulb, 2 packs 40 count tissue paper

Publix:        $37.26
                  Everything Else-fire logs, chicken, 6 boxes Gen Mills Cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, eggs, etc.

Total:  $52.43

Here's what we'll be eating:
*Not everything we're eating came from my shopping trips this week.  I 'stockpile' so that I can buy when things are a good price, and then use them later.

Sunday:  Pizza, Garlic Bread, Salad, Ice Cream (1/2 of Winn-Dixie Deal)
Monday: Spaghetti & ground turkey, green peppers n' homemade sauce, homemade garlic knots
Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner -Homemade Waffles w/Carmelized Cinnamon Apples
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Kabobs with onion, red & green pepper; jasmine rice & corn
Thursday: Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday:     Shredded Beef Soft Tacos, with the fixins',  Spanish Rice
Saturday:  Cheesy Turkey & Broccoli Cassarole, homemade honey Rolls

*I will double up my recipes for both the garlic knots, and the honey rolls, so I can freeze half to use later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Saving by the Cartful is intended to be a positive upbeat place; I'd appreciate if your comments are that way too!